TD Networking Requests
Submit a network request to the NOC. Request options include:
- IP address management services
- MPLS network migrations
- Add or Remove University DHCP services
- general inquiries regarding University IPAM and DHCP services
Submit a request – Network Authentication - Request options include:
- For new device connectivity / authentication / re-authentication
- New device connectivity (Printers, Controller, Security devices, card readers, etc.)
- Device IMAC – install, moves, adds, changes
- ISE \ Bradford Issues & requests
Request page for incidents relating to RUTV service and connectivity
Submit a request to the NOC for DNS services. Request options include:
- DNS record administration
- Infoblox (hostmaster.td.rutgers.edu) account adminitstration services (see http://www.td.rutgers.edu/td-services/noa/hostmaster-dns/enrollment/ for more information)
- General inquiries and assistance with University DNS services.
The University standard is to utilize the principal internet domain name and Top Level Domain (TLD), rutgers.edu, to conduct University business. However, Organizational Units (OU) can request assistance with external domain name registration if services can't be delivered using rutgers.edu domain services.
Please review the following prerequisites before submitting an external domain request for evaluation:
- Review the University Communications and Marketing University Website Policy
- Obtain Dean, Department Head, or Director approval
- Check for Domain name(s) availability
Submit a request to the NOC for port level changes. Request options include:
- Vlan chanages on ports
- Other port related requests
Submit a request to the EI - Inside Plant for RBHS related port activations. Request options include both Newark and Central campuses.
Submit a network problem report to the NOC during regular operating hours.
To report or request escalation of a network service issue outside of regular operating hours, please contact the TD Off Hours Support Team by calling 848-445-7541 Option 1.
To view current operational status for Rutgers and RBHS networks please visit our network status page
Submit a general or unique service request to the NOC. Use this to submit any questions, comments, or concerns of non-urgent nature and do not fit into the other categories.
Access requests are subject to review and approval by Rutgers IAM (Identity & Access Management) and EI Network Operations & Architecture.