Submit a general or unique service request. We will review your request and redirect it to the appropriate network operations and architecture team for further analysis or resolution.
Submit a network request to the NOC. Request options include:
- IPv4 and IPv6 address space management services such as network allocation & interface configuration, network deallocation, & interface decommission, network expansion & interface configuration
- MPLS network migrations
- Add or Remove University DHCP services
- general inquiries regarding University IPAM, DNS, and DHCP services
Submit a request to the NOC for DNS services. Request options include:
- DNS record creation, update, deletion
- subdomain creation, update, deletion
- Infoblox (hostmaster.td.rutgers.edu) account services including creation, update, deletion of IT team members (see http://www.td.rutgers.edu/td-services/noa/hostmaster-dns/enrollment/ for more information)
- General inquiries and assistance with University DNS, DHCP, and IPAM services.
Submit a request for port activation or vlan configuration services for Rutgers or RBHS Campus areas.
Unable to reach us? Use this form to request a call back for assistance with service requests, status updates, and general information requests.
Submit a network problem report to the Network Operations Center (NOC) during regular operating hours.
To report or request escalation of a network service issue outside of regular operating hours, please contact the TD Off Hours Support Team by calling 848-445-7541 Option 1.
To view current network status for Rutgers and RBHS networks please visit: https://tdtools.rutgers.edu/netstatus/
The Network Status Dashboard displays operational status of network nodes and may assist customers to quickly identify the root of a service issue. The information is sourced from the primary network management system utilized by NOA to monitor network infrastructure. The dashboards are available to all clients connected to the University network.